[MAC80211][hostapd][Add mtk vendor subcmd EDCCA control]
Add vendor command to control EDCCA CR.
First you have to add two configuration into hostapd configuration file.
The config "edcca_enable" is used to config the opeation mode of EDCCA.
The value 0 means force disable and 1 means auto mode.
The config "edcca_compensation" is used to lower the EDCCA threshold. Please noted
that compensate value only apply for 6g band interface.
hostapd_cli command usage:
hostapd_cli -i <interface> raw SET_EDCCA [mode|compensation] [value]
* This command is used to configure EDCCA mode or compensate.
* If you want to set mode, value can be 0 or 1.
* If you want to set compensation, value shall be compensate value you want.
hostapd_cli -i <interface> raw GET_EDCCA
* This command is used to check current EDCCA configuration in hostapd.
hostapd_cli -i <interface> raw APPLY_EDCCA
* This command is used to prepare EDCCA subcmd according to the configuration in hostapd
and then sent it to driver to modify the CR.
3 files changed